Chief Technology Officer
Job Description Join BAE Systems’ Intelligence and Security sector and be a part of a team who provides critical intelligence research and analysis that helps keep our country safe. We are searching for a Chief Technology Officer (CTO) to provide and oversee Innovation and emerging technologies support to US Army operations. In this role, the candidate will:
- Research, analyze, and evaluate emerging C5ISR technologies and tools and provide briefings to decision-makers within the US Army, IC, and DoD showcasing operational effectiveness and efficiency benefits.
- Produce recommendation reports, analysis of alternatives, and gap analysis of any relevant tools and technology that can aid PED missions.
- Identify current capabilities, deployments, and integrations done through methods such as red teaming and war-gaming simulations, manufacturer inquiries, and tactical data.
- Support the customer to identify, plan and manage their capability initiatives, consistent with the technical roadmap.
- Identifies technology insertion points to ensure technology is consistent with unique project (protection, reliability, scalability, etc.) needs.
- Work with developers to ensure correct application and successful transition of technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM related field.
- 10+ years of experience of relevant experience.
- First-hand experience working across agency lines to promote collaboration and intelligence internal and external to an Enterprise.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively present complex information to senior leaders with diverse backgrounds.
- Master’s Degree in STEM related field.
- Experience planning, directing, coordinating, and managing methodologies and approaches to enhance intelligence mission capabilities.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams of analysts of various sizes and skill levels.
- Experience working with the US Army or DoD on intelligence missions.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.