Cyber Threat Analyst
Job Description Join BAE Systems’ Intelligence and Security sector and be a part of a team who provides critical intelligence research and analysis that helps keep our country safe. We are searching for a Cyber Threat Analyst Artificial Intelligence Manager to provide maintain systems accreditation and technological responses that prevent, detect, and respond to cyber threats and analysis of actionable cyber threats requiring a rapid response. In this position the candidate will:
- Monitor network security for the US Army customer supported by a team of skilled individuals.
- Conduct and deliver threat reporting to specified stakeholders.
- Develop new cyber threat reporting and analysis on multiple platforms.
- Identify countermeasures to prevent system infections.
- Analyze large data sets to produce threat reports for US Army customers and partners.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- 8+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated work experience in Cyber Threat Analytics.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills.
- Background in data science.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.
- Experience working with the US Army or DoD on intelligence missions.
- Demonstrated experience leading teams of analysts of various sizes and skill levels.
- First-hand experience working across agency lines to promote collaboration and intelligence internal and external to an Enterprise.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively present complex information to senior leaders with diverse backgrounds.
Intelligence & Security (I&S), based in McLean, Virginia, designs and delivers advanced defense, intelligence, and security solutions that support the important missions of our customers. Our pride and dedication shows in everything we do—from intelligence analysis, cyber operations and IT expertise to systems development, systems integration, and operations and maintenance services. Knowing that our work enables the U.S. military and government to recognize, manage and defeat threats inspires us to push ourselves and our technologies to new levels.
Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
At BAE Systems, we work hard every day to nurture an inclusive culture where employees are valued and feel like they belong. We are conscious of the need for all employees to see themselves reflected at every level of the company and know that in order to unlock the full potential of our workforce, everyone must feel confident being their best, most sincere self and be equipped to thrive. We provide impactful professional development experiences to our employees and invest in social impact partnerships to uplift communities and drive purposeful change. Here you will find significant opportunities to do meaningful work in an environment intentionally designed to be one where you will learn, grow and belong.