CYBER / ALL-SOURCE ANALYST
The Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior-Level Intelligence Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the East Asia Area of Responsibility (AOR) to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Advise the Office of the Cyber Executive (OCX) on key development in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long term analytical and collection response by the IC.
- Conduct research and analysis using intelligence and information from multiple sources to assess, interpret, forecast, and explain a range of national security issues and developments that are regional or functional in nature.
- Produces reports, assists in the coordination during incidents, and coordinates with working groups.
- Searches for raw reporting and finished production, writing analytic summaries, development of issue papers, talking points, and briefings.
- 5 Years work experience related to the analytic requirements, with a minimum of 1 year Cyber or All-Source Analyst experience within an IC agency.
- Ability to provide concise, articulate, polished writing of analytic documents, summaries, issue papers, talking points, and briefings.
- Demonstrated proficiency working in a fast-paced environment and ability to multi-task and meet short deadlines.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Successful completion of an analytic course of study (i.e, Analysis 101 or IC Agency training program).
- Analytical experience in cyber intelligence/cyber security issues.
Pay Range:Pay Range $84,500.00 - $130,000.00 - $175,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.