NCRC Lead Administrative Assistant
Job Description BAE Systems is seeking an Administrative Assistant Lead to join our Cyber Range Operations team supporting the Department of Defense (DoD) National Cyber Range Complex (NCRC). This facility supports the Test Resource Management Center’s (TRMC) mission to provide realistic cybersecurity environments for test and evaluation of major DoD acquisition programs and to enable the conduct of realistic training and certification events for the DoD Cyber Mission Force. The NCRC facility may also support non-DoD customers such as Department of Homeland Security (DHS), industry, academia and international partners. The successful candidate will serve the Administrative Assistant Lead at the Orlando, Florida site.
The Administrative Assistant Lead will assist with daily operations of the program to establish office systems, increase and/or enhance department efficiencies. Must compile special reports, conduct special projects as required and perform administrative duties as required to relieve supervisor of administrative details. Must have strong communication and written skills and be able to comfortably work with leadership staff.
- Provides administrative support including taking messages, scheduling meetings, organizing and facilitating off-sites (ordering food, preparing materials, etc.), preparing correspondence, filing, etc. to nonexecutive employees within the organization or various functional areas of the company or for a specific project/business/technical unit
- Uses business software applications to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, etc. Uses software for functional area, to compile and generate reports, statistics, timelines, tables, graphs, correspondence and presentations.
- Must handle clerical duties such as: travel arrangements, receiving emails on behalf of your supervisors, screening and directs calls and answers inquiries in supervisor's absence.
- Must be highly competent in Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel. Must assist with daily operations of the business office to establish office systems, increase and/or enhance department efficiencies. Must compile special reports, conduct special projects as required and perform administrative duties as required to relieve supervisor of administrative details.
- Must have strong communication and written skills and be able to comfortably work with leadership staff.
- All other duties as assigned
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- 4+ Years with HS, 2+ Years with AA, 0+ Years with BS
- Microsoft Project Experience
- Proven experience with analyzing business process or process documentation to identify areas of improvement and efficiency
- Ability to work well independently and as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-motivated team player
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Active Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of experience
- Experience using support applications/databases including Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel
- Current Top Secret or higher-level clearance