SME Systems Architect with active TS/SCI Polygraph
The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Subject Matter Expert Systems Architect to support an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Bethesda MD. An Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance is required to be considered for this position.
The candidate will support Government staff in the following:
• Apply technical knowledge to assist clients in the design and development of solutions to complex technical engineering and applications problems, network challenges, or system administration issues.
• Establishes the basic structure of the system, defines essential core design features and elements that provide the framework. Incorporate engineering strategies for introducing new technology in the support of advanced data analytics using AI/ML into the customer's infrastructure related to IC processes of collection, analysis, production, and dissemination.
• Performs cost-benefit analyses and regression analysis to determine whether requirements are best met by manual, software, or hardware functions; making maximum use of commercial off-the-shelf or already developed components.
• Applies knowledge of IC IE engineering needs to design improved processes, generate valid requirements, and ensures that these are consistent with the IC IE enterprise technical architecture.
• May participate in business development activities.
• Work with visualization specialist to ensure output is captured to help understand complex problems.
Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.Pay Range:Pay Range $118,300.00 - $182,000.00 - $245,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.