Program Analyst (NNSA)
Leidos is looking for a high performing candidate to fill a position as a program analyst supporting the nation's nuclear deterrence mission with the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Defense Programs Plutonium Modernization Office. Working with a collaborative team, the program analyst assists the Federal manager with oversight of Plutonium Office scope at the Savannah River Site (SRS). The analyst will be accountable for maintaining current awareness of issues, risks, and progress toward completion of the program activities undertaken by the SRS in support of the Plutonium nuclear deterrence mission. The Program Analyst coordinates with NNSA program offices, sites, and internal and external team members to provide situational analysis to the Federal program manager on matters pertaining to planning, integrating, and meeting program milestones and schedules that impact the Plutonium Modernization mission.
MUST POSSESS A DOE Q or DoD TOP SECRET CLEARANCE TO BE CONSIDERED.
This is a full-time position and requires in office support 2-3 days a week. Candidates near, and/or willing to self-relocate to the following areas will be considered:
- Washington, DC
- Aiken, South Carolina
- Albuquerque / Los Alamos, New Mexico
In concert with the Federal Program Manager and other team members the Program Analyst will:
- Apply program/project management and execution principles to support and facilitate Plutonium Modernization program execution.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders with diverse organizational cultures, priorities, and responsibilities to formulate, review, and execute program/project plans and meet deliverables.
- Identify, track, mitigate, and resolve risks related to achieving program/project objectives.
- Communicate effectively about program/project status using strategic documents, planning reports, white papers, programmatic documents, slides, and oral presentations.
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years' relevant experience or a Master’s degree and 2 years' relevant experience with oversight or execution of scope at DOE/NNSA national laboratories and sites, or other comparable government experience.
- Experience effectively communicating at multiple levels within an organization and meeting with stakeholders to formulate, review, and execute program/project plans and meet deliverables.
- Experience producing correspondence, briefings, and program/project plans for senior managers.
- Ability to understand and summarize technical information for senior managers and non-technical members of the team.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite with particular emphasis on word processing, presentation, and spreadsheet applications (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, and SharePoint).
Desired Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Engineering or science background
- Budget background
- Knowledge of plutonium and its role in the nuclear deterrence mission
- Experience in construction activities at nuclear facilities
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.