MS Power Platform Architect
Come join one of our high performing teams responsible for building the next-generation enterprise APIs and modern responsive user interfaces. We serve the Social Security Administration (SSA) and their mission to meet the changing needs of the public, positively impacting at least 65 million American lives per month. Be part of the mission solution and help lead SSA’s Digital Modernization Strategy. We are a team of forward-looking professionals in need of a strong candidate with these key required skills: Strong experience building solutions using low code technologies such as PowerApps, Power BI, Power Pages, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents, SharePoint online, Dynamics 365 CRM, Azure, SQL, and Dataverse. Web Services. Do you have most of these key required skills, education, or experience? Do you want to learn more about our telework posture? Are you an US citizen, US resident, or Visa candidate and think you might fit? We recommend you apply and start the conversation today! Join us in supporting our SSA contracts in Woodlawn, Maryland.
Your passion and values might be a good fit for our teams if you answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Are you looking for a company that puts employees first, with a focus on career, flexibility, and well-being?
- Do you enjoy collaborating with colleagues and teammates and believe that the best ideas are fostered in an inclusive environment?
- Are you searching for a team with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive for daily mission success?
- Are you comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership?
- Do you enjoy being a catalyst, solving complex problems, and providing innovative solutions?
- Do you have the flexibility, creativity, and resilience to pivot the mission for success?
- Do you have the courage to make tough ethical decisions with pride, transparency, and respect?
Mentorship & Career Growth:
Our teams are dedicated to supporting new team members in an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. Experienced engineers will be assigned to new hires for one-on-one mentoring, collaborative code reviews, and coaching on customer engagement to help each new hire successfully onboard and demonstrate their skills. Projects and tasks are assigned in a way that leverages your strengths and will help you further develop your skillset.
Foundation for Success (Basic Qualifications):
This experience is the foundation a candidate needs to be successful in this position:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or a related field
- Masters or Doctorate degree may substitute for required experience
- 7+ years of experience with developing and ensuring all solutions and package components and configurations migrate properly between new/established environments
- 4+ years of experience in demonstrating ability to take part in data analysis, data manipulation, database design, programming, and implementation
- 2+ years of experience of data integration using APIs
- Microsoft Azure & Power Apps certification required
Factors to Help You Shine (Required Skills):
These skills will help you succeed in this position:
- Solid experience developing with Microsoft 365 services including Power Automate and Power Apps.
- Common data services (Dataverse) and integration to Dynamics 365.
- Using API (Azure API Management) custom-connectors within PowerApps.
- Developing Custom components for Power Apps.
- Configuring Model Driven Apps for Power Apps.
- Development of Business process Flow and Approval Flow
- Experience contributing to solution design activities.
- Power Apps security capabilities, including Role based authorization.
- Working experience in CI/CD, Git commands, GitHub source, Azure DevOps
- Experience with establishing and maintaining Power Platform Center of Excellence (CoE)
- Platform Admin experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) and/or Platform as a Service (PaaS) environments
- Prior experience with object-oriented programming technologies like [Register to View] is needed
- Experience with setting up Power Platform system settings (Security, Data Management, Auditing) possibly through Dynamics 365
- Writing user stories and acceptance criteria based on business-driven functionality as well as technical
How to Stand Out from the Crowd (Desired Skills)
Showcase your knowledge of modern development through the following experience or skills:
- Experience with Azure Development such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Application Services
- Work in an agile environment and participate in all agile ceremonies
- Strong personal and communication skills both written and verbal; ability to develop relationships with all stakeholders
- Great organizational skill, exhibits willingness to try new ideas, even when different that status quo.
- Responsive and ability to manage multiple projects and communications simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail; ability to multitask and adapt to shifting needs and priorities.
- Able to learn and adapt to new and complex procedures quickly.
- Complete timely, work items and document project deliverables, and test completed deliverables to ensure effective deployment and usability.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams and contribute to our communities. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business. If this sounds like a mission you want to be a part of, keep reading!
Every position we take is more rewarding when you know the why behind it. Know your work makes a difference to support those who need it most. If your passion is enabling life changing service to those around, you this is the place for you. Find you passion in a team environment where all members are valued regardless of contractor or employee status. We are excited for you to take your place in our Leidos Family.
Find your “Why” with us!
- Architect, design, code, and implement next-generation web application using software engineering best practices in the latest technologies
- Provide guidance and solutions to the development team
- Oversee overall development tasks, progress communicate with leadership and customers
- Designing and developing within the Microsoft Power Platform (Apps, Portal, Automate, Dataverse)
- Using advanced experience of data integration using APIs
- Developing and ensuring all solutions and package components and configurations migrate properly between new/established environments
- Demonstrating ability to take part in data analysis, data manipulation, database design, programming, and implementation
Education & Qualifications
- Master’s degree and 6+ years of experience in a training-related field or bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience in a training-related field
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust
Leidos’ Health Group is recognized as a Top 10 Health IT provider. We draw on decades of success to deliver a range of solutions and services designed to meet the healthcare challenges of today. From the research bench to the patient bedside, we are a company of scientists, engineers, and technologists delivering a broad range of impactful, customizable, and scalable solutions to hospitals and health systems, biomedical organizations, and every U.S. federal agency focused on health. Leidos works with customers across the continuum of care to improve clinical, operational, and financial outcomes with innovative solutions that advance the next generation of care. Our mission is to contribute to creating a healthier world. Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today! ITSSCII
Pay Range:Pay Range $97,500.00 - $150,000.00 - $202,500.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.