Deployment Operations Lead
**This position is physically located in Greenville, SC in support of LOGCAP**
Lead in charge of full scope Non-Military Individual Replacement Deployment Operations (N-m IRDO) that includes government and company training program of instructions, full service travel support, and government systems (LOA/CAC)
This position description is subject to change at any time as needed to meet the requirements of the program or company.
- Reports directly to the LOGCAP V Manager, Human Resources - Strategic Staffing
- Responsible for training delivery methods and adherence to contractually mandated and corporate training requirements; develops program of instruction (POI)
- In coordination with strength management function, projects deployment and force flow schedule in support of global operations
- Manages petty cash and accounting to include dispersing of funds, reconciliation, spend-validation and forecasting
- Provides oversight in accordance with corporate travel requirements for domestic and international flights, hotel, rental car and visa services
- Provides direct oversight to hotel and transport contractors used in mobilization activities, to include invoice reconciliation
- Responsible to work directly with SPOT help desk, Trusted Agent and Company Contracts Manager for government systems process (LOAs/CACs)
- Responsible for record retention of contractually required training records and oversight of audit requirements
- Participates in process improvement and quality review activities
- Ensures department compliance with applicable Environmental, Safety, and Health (ESH) policies and procedures
- Ensures that all subordinate employees are trained and understand Program and Company ESH and Quality Assurance (QA) requirements, standards, and goals. Maintains documentation as necessary to achieve requirements
- Exceptional, professional communication skills
- Minimum Qualifications: Education/Certifications: One year related experience may be substituted for one year of education, if degree is required.
- College degree is preferred or five years relevant LOGCAP experience.
- Must have secret clearance.
- MANDATORY JOB QUALIFICATIONS for Vectrus LOGCAP positions:
- As a precondition to charge more than 50% of their time to LOGCAP, must be able, willing and ready to deploy to domestic and international locations, including on a temporary basis and / or as a member of the Vectrus Rapid Deployment Team (RDT). These locations can include austere, remote, and hazardous areas where Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) may be required.
- CONUS Replacement Center (CRC) operational experience as a LOGCAP contractor or on active duty within the last five years
- Working knowledge to operate and reconcile Synchronized Pre-Deployment Operational Tracker (SPOT) and TASS systems
- Direct experience with ISOPREP administration and storage
- Ability to work in a collaborative inter-disciplinary environment.
- Must have passport and ability to travel internationally.
- Exceptional organizational and strategic abilities
- Ability to manage a dynamic team
- Must be flexible and able to function in a contingency environment
- Must be able to instruct and speak in a large classroom environment
- Must be detail oriented and able to track metrics, individual deployment statuses
- Supervisory Responsibilities:
- Supervises 8 to 12 people
- Responsible to manage staff in support of requirements to rapidly hire, train and mobilize in support of global contingency operations, which includes training support, travel, government systems and administrative support. Is responsible for petty cash withdrawals, reconciliation, allocation of money orders and validation of spend.
- Working Environment:
- Work is generally conducted in an office environment; however, duties may occasionally involve working outside with a potential exposure to extreme temperatures and war zones; travel may be required 15% of the time.
- Physical Requirements:
- Work may require heavy lifting, stooping, climbing, prolonged standing, prolonged sitting, and working with or in areas where a potential could exist for exposure to physical, chemical, or biological agents.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment (PPE) is required for some situations. PPE includes, but is not limited to head, foot, torso, respiratory, vision, and hearing protective devices.
- Must comply with all Fire and Safety Regulations and post policies.