Leidos has a career opening for a Shift Supervisor at Hill AFB, UT (Ogden, UT).
Our customer, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA), provides, operates, and assures command and control of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the warfighter, national leaders and other mission and coalition partners across the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations. Our Network Operations Center (NOC) team provides 24x7 global DoD information network (DoDIN) operations and incident management support.
- Manage contractor support staff for the DISA-provided services in our 24x7 Global Network Support Center (GNSC) for the customer Network Operations Support center.
- Manage and assign workload based on priorities and skillset of staff
- Work closely with the other functional managers to ensure cross functional processes and procedures are monitored and adhered to.
- Provide situational awareness to government customer on a variety of technology based issues impacted the DoD networking systems and ensures GSMO leadership is aware of highly visible network outages.
- Ensure efficiency by identifying areas of improvement and recommending procedural changes that enables the Government to attain integrated outcomes that are effective. .Mitigate risks by ensuring staff meet and exceed contractual requirements by directly interacting with operations team.
- Assign tasks to contractor personnel, supervising on-going technical efforts, and managing contract performance identified by the customer.
- Assist in providing direct technical support to government customer.
- Interviewing and hiring of candidates (Leidos and partner companies).
- Ensure staff members are trained according to skills needed to perform networking functions.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline with 4-8 yrs. of overall related experience; Specific experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Prior experience managing diverse staff
- Ability to work in a 24/7 operation.
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
- ITIL certification.
External Referral Eligible
Pay Range:Pay Range $66,300.00 - $102,000.00 - $137,700.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.