Senior Multi-Domain Solutions Architect
The Leidos Defense Group/C4ISR Operation CTO organization is seeking a Senior Solutions Architect to develop solutions that address rapidly evolving threats and customer needs in DoD and mission partner Multi-Domain Operations (MDO) and related data integration and command and control (C2) systems, with a focus on software based solutions. The position focuses on technical priorities of the Multi Domain Operations (MDO) Division, and works with other senior leaders in the Defense Group, the Office of Technology (OoT), and across Leidos (including Intel Group and Dynetics) to pursue, win, and execute programs leveraging enterprise-wide capabilities.
- Develops Multi-Domain mission solutions applicable across defense and mission partner initiatives to achieve Combined/Joint All-Domain C2 objectives. A key focus is on helping transition a broad strategic vision to an agile technology- and partnership-based execution plan, and to prioritize and execute both internal and customer funded efforts for the near, mid, and long-term consistent with emerging multi-domain constructs.
- Emphasis is on integrating capabilities to address a range of emerging customer needs, including an emphasis on classified missions.
- Participates in strategy development and updates with a focus on actions aligned to strategy implementation.
- Develops solutions that are highly innovative, bringing together capabilities ranging from data integration to C2 systems, from mid-TRL capabilities to continuous delivery and operational sustainment, and for national security applications leveraging capabilities across the commercial and traditional DoD industrial base and international partners.
- Works with AFLCMC Account Manager, technical staff and Business Development personnel to understand customer needs; leads development of solutions that impact strategic project/program goals and business results.
- Creates and leads an intern program with UMASS Lowell Research Institute (UMLRI) to grow the Leidos technical talent pipeline.
- Represents Leidos at local community activities with Account Manager.
- Performs technical execution leadership on a combination of customer- and internally-funded programs and projects.
- Aligns solutions to the technology investment vision of the OoT and MDO Division and the C4ISR Operation through the guidance of and under the direction of the Operation CTO.
- Works to secure cross-organization buy-in on solutions that move from current practices toward agreement/acceptance of new concepts, practices, and approaches.
Proven ability in a recent technical leadership role to move a strategic vision into an agile action plan with demonstrated business impact and success in fulfilling customer objectives
Proven ability to develop and mature strategy aligned to defense C4ISR and related missions.
Proven ability to form industry and international partnerships that collectively address challenging customer missions and address diverse business objectives amongst the team
A broad understanding of multi-domain technology, current and emerging relevant systems, and customer roles
Demonstrated experience on classified systems and working with classified customers
Experience leading the development of innovative solutions in support of major capture and proposal efforts, balancing these solutions against cost, schedule, function, quality, and other business considerations
Experience in creation of written products demonstrating the thought leadership capabilities of the organization, as well as supporting various marketing and business development efforts through customer interaction
Strong communication skills
Position requires an active Top Secret clearance, therefore US Citizenship is required to be eligible
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a TS/SCI security clearance and eligibility for Special Access Programs
Masters degree with 15-20 years of prior relevant experience or Doctorate with 13-16 years of prior relevant experience.
Recent experience in architecting solutions across multiple operational domains.
Recent experience with key customers / programs is highly preferred, e.g. experience with AFLCMC/PEO digital, PEO Mission Command.
Direct experience working with relevant DoD user and acquisition organizations.
Experience in support of and participation in transition of programs from capture/proposal to execution
Experience engaging in business development and capture efforts in the role of Solution Architect
Familiarity with secured data including multi-level classified data
Active TS/SCI security clearance.
Pay Range:Pay Range $142,350.00 - $219,000.00 - $295,650.00
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.