The Integrated Solutions Division at Leidos has an opportunity for a Solutions Architect Consultant in Aurora, CO to support programs on a part-time basis as a consulting employee. This position will be required to provide consulting support to project management activities, develop mission specific training, consult on mission risk and opportunity management, consult on sustainability, strategy and compliance. Proposal assignments include reviewing and editing white papers, proposal content such as management plans, technical content and solutions, past performance, staffing plans, resumes, proposal presentations, and material for on-contract growth as well as new business pursuits. The candidate would join a fast-paced and highly talented team that is focused on winning new business for the company. This position requires a TS/SCI clearance with a CI Poly.
- Work collaboratively with solutions architects, subject matter experts, and portfolio leadership to capture key concepts and ideas while maintaining consistency in messaging and strategy through the use of proper tone/voice
- Prepare, edit and review proposal BOEs
- Be responsible for the successful execution of the Leidos Capture Process (Win Plan) and compliant delivery of capture related products
- Work within high performance teams in a fast-paced environment
- Manage and develop quality BD capture processes
- Contribute to fast-paced business leadership teams
- Proven experience with project management and mission specific training
- Expert Level Technical Solution Architect experience
- Strong Analytical Problem-Solving Skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) and highly effective interpersonal skills in order to carry-out daily interactions with technical leaders, program managers as well as with customers and subcontractors.
- Ability to adapt to schedule changes & slips, project re-scopes, and customer directed changes to ensure compliant product delivery.
- Teamwork is an essential quality, as is the ability to work effectively while under tight deadlines.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Current TS/SCI Clearance with a CI Poly
- Knowledge of Leidos Win Plan
Pay Range:Pay Range - -
The Leidos pay range for this job level is a general guideline only and not a guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered in extending an offer include (but are not limited to) responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other law.