eVinci Customer Account Engineer
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace!
The eVinci Customer Account Engineer finds, creates and maintains customer accounts and serves as the primary point of contact between clients and the organization. They communicate regularly with clients, address client concerns and keep track of client transaction and payments. Support business unit marketing activities, contract execution, order implementation and control, and resolution of problems for a specific client.
You Day to Day:
- Support activities related to sales and marketing, order implementation, cash flow and resolution of problems for specific customer
- Develop and maintain critical working relationships with internal and external customer personnel up to and including manager level. Acts as focal point for client requests. Understands the customer’s organization, objectives and expectations thoroughly, including utility economics and articulates this internally for offer/proposal development.
- Maintain knowledge of companies products/services/ Increase sales by integration of product/service knowledge of capabilities and proactively promote to resolve customer needs. Participate in implementation of complex sales strategies.
- Develop specific customer business plans and objectives, including competition and market conditions information.
- Lead problem resolution efforts, often through direct customer contact, scope, warranty, deficiency, suspense, and cost/scheduler conflicts. Assure issues are promptly resolved internally and maintains appropriate customer communications.
- Collaborate with product line resources for routine and emergency situations when necessary to meet client needs.
- Establish agenda for client meetings, assure proper attendance and preparation of presentation material, make presentations and conduct meeting. Develop innovative approaches for presenting new products and services.
- Use the client (customer) relations management tool to manage the orders entered pipeline and associated actions to achieve target objectives.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering or equivalent related technical discipline.
- 4+ years of experience in sales techniques, product line/marketing or project organizations is required.
- Previous client-oriented experience highly desirable.
- Knowledge of business unit products, services, commercial operations, financial planning and strategic objectives.
- Nuclear and/or Field experience highly valued.