Account Management Intern
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
Does this sound like something you want to be a part of? We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Management Intern.
Your Day to Day
- Ability to work independently using basic knowledge obtained from core college courses
- Knowledge using Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency in interpreting and developing financial models for complex, multi-year business strategies;
- Performing targeted market research and analysis for emerging technologies;
- Interfacing with multiple internal functional groups to gather cost data and build bottom-up project estimates;
- Planning and scheduling work to meet assignment requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Who You Are:
As a successful candidate, you’d bring the following to the team:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Optimization or other related field.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 strongly preferred.
- Minimum Sophomore status required
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
• Safety and Quality
• Integrity and Trust
• Customer Focus and Innovation
• Speed and Passion to Win
• Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
• Competitive Salary
• Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
• 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
• Paid Vacations and Holidays
• Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
• Educational Reimbursement Program
• Employee Referral Program