Principal Engineer - Mechanical
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse’s mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
Principle Engineer - Mechanical
Mechanical Engineer on the Structures & Fuel Assembly Design and Testing Design group within the Product Engineering Department responsible for the mechanical design of fuel assembly support structures and completed fuel assemblies. SFDT is also responsible for all testing performed in the Product Engineering Development Lab including mechanical and thermal/hydraulic testing.
- Leads and performs a variety of mechanical design work using Westinghouse design methodologies to support the development of new fuel designs and design changes to existing fuel products
- Leads and performs a variety of testing activities including development of test plans, compilation and processing of test data, and design analysis based on test data
- Leads and performs a variety of analysis activities to support manufacturability changes and resolution of manufacturing quality issues
- Provides coaching, mentoring, and support for technical development of team members
Who You Are:
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following to the team:
- BS Mechanical Engineering Required
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical, communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience interfacing with internal and external stakeholder
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry’s first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting [Register to View] .
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.
Get connected with Westinghouse on social media:
[Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View] | [Register to View]