Technical Program Manager
Reasonable Accommodation Statement:
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The Contractor shall coordinate and monitor the scheduling, pricing, and technical performance of company programs.
- The Contractor shall be responsible also include aiding in the negotiation of contracts and contractual changes and coordinating preparations of proposals, plans, specifications, and financial conditions of contracts.
- The Contractor shall develop new business and expands product line.
- The Contractor shall ensure adherence to master plans and schedules, develops solutions to program problems, and directs work of incumbents assigned to program from various departments.
- The Contractor shall ensure projects are completed on time and within budget.
- The Contractor shall act as an advisor to the program team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
- The Contractor shall be familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- The Contractor shall rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
ICON Government and Public Health Solutions specializes in preclinical through phase IV support of clinical research and clinical trial services for biologics, drugs, and devices. We help our customers get their products to market faster with a wide array of research, regulatory, and sponsor services both within the US and around the globe and respond rapidly to global health crises.