Supply Chain Ops Analyst
PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Supporting role for key Supply Chain and Logistics projects, including but not limited to, KPI Metrics, BI Reporting, Distribution, Sales and Operations Planning, Manufacturing and Service. Supporting role in developing and executing training of team members on our ERP system and Business Intelligence tools. Prepare and present to staff members updates on existing projects, and new projects for the team to review and approve.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Day to day support of all team members issues with systems applications.
- Support / develop KPI Metrics and Reporting via BI tools and Excel.
- Project support role:
- Replace or mitigate manual processes with system applications with a focus on Best Practices.
- Review and implement changes in our current processes to Best Practice standards
- Introduce new ERP applications to improve efficiencies and save time.
- Prepare project presentation materials.
- Collaborate with internal divisions to ensure all projects will not adversely affect their operations.
- Improve / create documentation, SOPs and Work Instructions for all aspects of Supply Chain Planning, Logistics, Manufacturing and Service.
- Applies continuous improvement methodology to supply chain activities
- Assist with various projects as assigned by direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Willingness to travel – primarily domestic.
- BA/BS in Operations, Logistics, or Supply Chain Management, or 3+ years of experience in the same categories.
- APICS or related certifications preferred
- Lean Six Sigma training (Certification preferred)
- Familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning, including Master Scheduling and MRP a plus.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 3 – 5 years of experience working with Supplier Relationship Management and Quality Management System or Supply Chain Optimization in a manufacturing or distribution environment.
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment and matrix management organization leading and supporting multiple sites
- Healthcare experience a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge in supply planning, replenishment methods, inventory and supply chain management
- Proficiency in analytics, excel modeling, Microsoft Office applications and ERP experience.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative decision making skills with an ability to influence internal and external partners
- Demonstrable autonomy and drive to operate independently when required, bringing clear thinking and reasoning in the decision making process.
- Self-starter with the ability to quickly learn about new processes with very little information provided.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- An analytic approach to problem solving; must be capable of extracting & manipulating data from information warehouses
- Must be a critical thinker and active listener with good time management skills in order to work with Suppliers and Project Management teams to define deliverables
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with Quality Systems, CRM’s, WMS, ERP applications and BI tools.
EO/AA Employer: Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Fresenius Medical Care North America maintains a drug-free workplace in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.