Phlebotomist II Float
This position requires you to have a state phlebotomy license. (Quest does not accept NHA licenses in CA, WA, NV).
Phlebotomist II Float - Berkeley,CA - Monday-Friday (Rotational Saturday)
Proof of COVID-19 vaccination will be required, which must include the primary doses and the booster dose if eligible – exemptions from vaccination requirement for medical and religious reasons will be considered if a conditional offer of employment is extended.
The base hourly wage range for this position is from $____- $___. Salary offers are based on a wide range of factors including relevant skills, training, experience, education, and, where applicable, certifications obtained. Market and organizational factors are also considered. Successful candidates may be eligible to receive annual performance bonus compensation.
We are proud to offer best-in-class benefits and programs to support employees and their families in living healthy, happy lives. Our pay and benefit plans have been designed to promote employee health in all respects – physical, financial, and developmental. Depending on whether it is a part-time or full-time position, some of the benefits offered may include:
- Medical/Prescription Drugs
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Supplemental Health Plans
- 401(k) Plan – Company match dollar-for-dollar up to 5%
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability buy-up
- Blueprint for Wellness
- Emotional Well-Being Resources
- Educational Assistance
- Paid time off / Health Time
- Variable Compensation Plans
- Sales Incentive Plans
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT employees who work 30+ hours
- 15 PTO days first year
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- 401K matching
- Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs for FT employees who work 30+ hours
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Training provided!
In a Phlebotomy float role we offer a variety in work where no two days will quite look the same. Diverse, dynamic work environment whereas a Phlebotomist floater you will be able to shift frequently to new patient centers and continually meet new people. We offer a robust total rewards package, along with the tools & support to learn, grow and advance in a Phlebotomy career. Join our community of Phlebotomists, where you will have a career that you can be proud of!
- Assigned a territory to cover phlebotomist duties within a Patient Service Center, doctor’s office, or as business needs dictate
- Draw quality blood samples from patients and prepares those specimens for lab testing
- Collect specimens according to established procedures. This includes, but not limited to: drug screens, biometric screening and insurance exams
- Enter billing information and collect payment when required
- Will be required to coach, mentor, instruct, and be a resource advisor for new employees, as well as be the point of contact to staff on site and provide regular input to the group lead or supervisor
- Travel to additional doctor’s office or Patient Service Center sites when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Medical training: medical assistant or paramedic training preferred.
- Phlebotomy certification preferred. Required in California, Nevada, and Washington.
- Three years phlebotomy experience required, inclusive of pediatric, geriatric and capillary collections.
- Minimum 2 years in a Patient Service Center environment preferred.
- Customer service in a retail or service environment preferred.
- Keyboard/data entry experience.