The Finance Coordinator, working with the Director of Finance and Program Administrator, of a State funded program (IMPACT)
providing quality prostate cancer treatment for indigent males will have primary duties:
- analyze and maintain program and related budgets,
- maintain and report on a rational system for provider reimbursement and tracking and reporting to the state
- maintain, analyze and report the general patient care by fund and contract period
- analyze, project and reconcile accounts payable and purchasing
- coordinate all purchasing ensuring University compliance
- maintain, analyze and utilize patient treatment databases, develop reporting and teaching systems
- train providers and contractors on program financial invoicing systems, policies, procedures and criteria.
You will serve as the primary financial liaison between IMPACT Administration, Urology Dept and UCLA Depts. You will also be responsible for all database reporting for the contract deliverables; close-out of budget contract years
and audits for same.
- Analytical skills to analyze financial information, practices and procedures.
- Demonstrated skill in administrative and financial research and data acquisition to
gather data and develop an approach for reporting same.
- Demonstrated experience with office systems and procedures to ensure smooth and
- Demonstrated experience working with a State contract and providing contracted
deliverables to state agencies.
- Working knowledge of University departments, schools, accounting
policies/procedures and/or reporting systems; reconciling financial ledgers
- Working knowledge of principles of accounting and fund management.
- Working knowledge of computer network and financial databases.
- Working knowledge of financial terminology and methods.
- Experience in a public health, prostate cancer or nutrition clinical setting.
- Skill in editing correspondence and manuscripts for correct grammar, spelling and
- Ability to identify potential issues/problems and make appropriate recommendations.
- Organizational skills in setting priorities, following through on assigned tasks
adhering to deadlines in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Skill in drafting agendas, minutes of meetings, correspondence and reports using
correct agency language, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Knowledge of State and University programs required to assist in processing and
renewing State program proposals.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, MS Publisher, Outlook, and
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.[Register to View] />