Assistant Manager - Urology - Westwood
The Assistant Practice Manager oversees the patient care support functions for the Westwood Urology clinic.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 or more years of experience in Urology clinic highly preferred
- Skill in analyzing information, problems, situations and procedures to define objectives, identify pattern and formulate conclusions
- Skill in setting priorities which accurately reflect the relative importance of job responsibilities
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and web-based database programs.
- Knowledge of University's Electronic Medical Record System.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships internally and externally.
- Skill in verbal communications to clearly convey complex problems and proposals in both formal and informal situations
- Ability to creatively integrate competing demands of a multi-specialty setting into a productive working environment.
- Ability to interact diplomatically and sympathetically with a patient population in varying degrees of health
- Working knowledge of University policies and procedures to appropriately manage accounting systems, cashiering, risk management and personnel
- Previous demonstrated expertise in managing patient services and staffing in a fast-paced clinical setting.
- Ability to work flexible hours and travel between department clinics, as needed.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.[Register to View] />