Field Services Advanced Spec I
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Typically requires:
- Industry Certifications -- A+, Net+, Security+ (Microsoft 2012 certifications and VMware certifications preferred)
- IT Readiness Training - Server Management, Workstation Management, Advanced Server Support MX, Advanced Server Support AD, UTM Management, VOIP
- Smart Hands Curriculum (36.5 hrs)
- Requires strong computer /application competencies
- Automated call routing
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- 2 -- 4 years of Field Service experience is strongly preferred
- Requires a valid state drivers license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage per Ricoh policy
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits