AVP Strategic Data Analytics & Competitive Insights
Alternate Locations: Philadelphia, PA (Pennsylvania); US Northeast; US Southeast
Work Arrangement: Hybrid/Office
Relocation assistance:: is not available for this opportunity.
Pay Range: $111,500 - $241,500
Bonus Potential: 15%
Requisition #: 70732
The Role at a Glance
The AVP, Business Metrics & Analysis will provide leadership, direction, and functional expertise to design and implement in-depth business analytics, metrics & predictive modeling to optimize strategies for LFN and the broker dealer. They will collaborate with key stakeholders and provide consultative advice & analytic support to advance growth and profitability initiatives and deliver meaningful business results. Their team will also be focused on competitive intelligence by gaining comprehensive knowledge and understanding of all aspects of wealth management and managed accounts market sub-segments, including product changes, marketing programs, distribution strategy, etc.
What you'll be doing
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for LFN, assesses the impact, and collaborates with senior management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future strategies.
- Directs and enhances organizational initiatives by positively influencing and supporting change management and/or departmental/enterprise initiatives within LFN
- Serves as an ‘analytics champion’ educating the business to drive adoption and usage of data analytics to further business insights for strategy development and execution
- Designs and delivers strategies & programs that leverage metrics & predictive analytics to support business objectives and achieve desired results, including profitability & persistency.
- Develops strategic recommendations and contributes thought leadership to drive actions (product development, business development, market participation) that advance Lincoln’s overarching strategy and business goals.
- Provides strategic consulting to senior management & key business stakeholders on acquisition approaches & opportunities based on quality business analytics, tools, and market information
- In a matrix environment, collaborates with and influences leaders and translates analytics into actionable market-facing strategies and tactics to support business objectives and drive profitable growth
- Provides subject matter expertise and thought leadership on analysis and use of tools & metrics to significantly affect the strategic direction of the business
- Creates dashboards & scorecards utilizing existing and newly developed metrics and performance monitoring systems to provide management with quantifiable gauges of business results and impact of strategic plans and tactical initiatives
- Leads a team to conduct extensive research and develop full knowledge of key complex products/issues both within Lincoln and across the industry.
- Effectively leads projects for advanced analytics and predictive modeling integration and implementation
- Identifies and directs strategic process improvements that significantly reduce workloads or improve quality across the team, department and/or business unit.
- Provides strategic leadership and direction to continually improve the capability and results for LFN
What we’re looking for
- 10+ Years of experience in financial services management and/or competitive analysis or data analysis.
- 3 - 5+ Years managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's)
- Strong presentation skills with demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of management through clear, informed, and logical discussions/presentations.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate knowledgeably and credibly with senior management and internal constituents.
- Confident, comfortable communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Write and edit business reports and correspondence, product analysis, marketing material and web content.
- Ability to think critically, analyze information and to evaluate the implications of a course of action or solution.
- Ability to evaluate trends in data or information.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, develop and implement processes improvements.
- Demonstrated strong relationship management skills with internal clients (e.g. senior management, peers and colleagues); proven ability to develop creative and collaborative approaches; can influence outcomes without directing or commanding.
- Demonstrates strong project management leadership skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Proficient with Adobe Acrobat.
- Knowledge and experience with HTML/XML web administration and web posting and email marketing tools.
- Knowledge of Life Insurance illustration systems, both administering and using as a bench marketing tool.
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Hybrid/Office : Employees will work in a Lincoln office on average more days per week.
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
• Prior work or industry experience.
• Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
• Unique skills
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a [Register to View] environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] , and [Register to View] . Sign up for email alerts at [Register to View]
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [Register to View] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling [Register to View] .
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the [Register to View] notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el [Register to View] avisos.