AVP, Enterprise Architecture Mgt
Alternate Locations: Work from Home
Work Arrangement: Work from Home
Relocation assistance:: is not available for this opportunity.
Pay Range: $132,601 - $241,500
Bonus Potential: 20%
Requisition #: 71246
The Role at a Glance
What you'll be doing
What we’re looking for
- Lead a dedicated group of systems, software, data and specialty architects in support of all Lincoln business areas with regard to Technical Architecture activities relating to executing core work processes in support of project delivery.
- Owns the LFG enterprise technology standards, which sets the standard technologies to be used by the company
- Responsible for the creation and upkeep of all design artifacts to be used at LFG
- Advises senior leadership on Enterprise Architecture technology best-practices, trends, and opportunities to enable innovation, operational efficiency, and strategic agility.
- Effectively communicates the vision and value proposition to business and technology constituents.
- Develops and maintains an effective organization for area(s) of responsibility, including efficient workflow patterns; established performance standards; effective delineation of duties and responsibilities; suitable staffing levels; appropriate supervision; and systems for timely communication of pertinent information.
- Identifies process inefficiencies and cost reductions to promote and support a continuous improvement culture for his/her area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge of IT developments and current trends to assure that new developments are incorporated in future strategies of his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility.
- Maintains knowledge of Infrastructure and Security trends to assure that new Systems are appropriately designed
- Manage all relationships with federated application architects and the collaborative work process defined for them.
- Contributes and Communicates the strategy development of the Enterprise Architecture functional areas.
- Ensures the Technical Architecture areas are meeting all objectives pertaining to quality, compliance, regulations, productivity, customer service, budget, and project management.
- Directs the effective implementation, integration, and execution of Technical Architecture strategic and tactical plan initiatives
- Leads the development and maintenance of systems architecture, defining standards and protocols for data exchange, communications, software, and interconnection of company information systems
- Ensures and leads the development of current-state and target-state reference architectures across the Business, Application, Information, and technical architecture domains; ensures their linkage to strategic business outcomes, IT technical investments and sound architectural principles.
- Creates business/technology alignment by defining technology area-specific strategic roadmaps which facilitate transition from current-state to target-state.
- Assesses and communicates Information Technology risks and their associated productivity impacts to senior management. Recommends mitigation plans.
- Provides thought leadership and consulting as requested, focusing on areas which provide significant opportunities for optimization of the technology environment.
- Produces designs for applications to ensure they are developed to meet expectations and needs of the business, that they meet best practices, and that the user experience is optimized.
- Ensures the continuity between Architecture, Application Development, Infrastructure, Information Security, QA and Financial/Program Governance activities.
What’s it like to work here?
At Lincoln Financial Group, we love what we do. We make meaningful contributions each and every day to empower our customers to take charge of their lives. Working alongside dedicated and talented colleagues, we build fulfilling careers and stronger communities through a company that values our unique perspectives, insights and contributions and invests in programs that empower each of us to take charge of our own future.
What’s in it for YOU:
A clearly defined career framework to help you successfully manage your career
Leadership development and virtual training opportunities
Free financial counseling, health coaching and employee assistance program
Tuition assistance program
A leadership team that prioritizes your health and well-being; offering a remote work environment and flexible work hybrid situations
Effective productivity/technology tools and training
Work from Home : Employees will work from home and are not required to work in a Lincoln office on a regular basis.
Lincoln will evaluate the following when setting the successful candidate's wage rate:
• Prior work or industry experience.
• Education level to the extent education is relevant to the position.
• Unique skills
About The Company
Lincoln Financial Group, a Fortune 200 company with over 10,000 employees, provides advice and solutions that help empower Americans to take charge of their financial lives with confidence. Our core business areas — Life Insurance, Annuities, Retirement Plan Services and Group Protection — focus on supporting, preserving and enhancing over 17 million customer’s lifestyles and retirement outcomes.
Headquartered in Radnor, Pennsylvania, Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for Lincoln National Corporation (NYSE: LNC) and its affiliates. The company had $324 billion in end-of-period account values as of June 30, 2021.
Ranked one of the Best Large Employers in America and Best Employers for Women by Forbes magazine as well as one of Newsweek’s Most Responsible Companies, Lincoln Financial Group makes a serious investment in our employees’ futures through a broad range of wealth accumulation and protection plans, health and wellness programs, and career development resources designed to help each individual reach their personal and professional goals.
Lincoln is committed to creating a [Register to View] environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Lincoln Financial Group is a committed corporate citizen included on major sustainability indices including the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America and FTSE4Good. Dedicated to diversity and inclusion, we earned perfect 100 percent scores on the Corporate Equality Index and the Disability Equality Index. Follow us on [Register to View] , [Register to View] , [Register to View] , and [Register to View] . Sign up for email alerts at [Register to View]
Be Aware of Fraudulent Recruiting Activities
If you are interested in a career at Lincoln, we encourage you to review our current openings and apply on our website. Lincoln values the privacy and security of every applicant and urges all applicants to diligently protect their sensitive personal information from scams targeting job seekers. These scams can take many forms including fake employment applications, bogus interviews and falsified offer letters.
Lincoln will not ask applicants to provide their social security numbers, date of birth, bank account information or other sensitive information in job applications. Additionally, our recruiters do not communicate with applicants through free e-mail accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or conduct interviews utilizing video chat rooms. We will never ask applicants to provide payment during the hiring process or extend an offer without conducting a phone, live video or in-person interview. Please contact Lincoln's fraud team at [Register to View] if you encounter a recruiter or see a job opportunity that seems suspicious.
This position may be subject to Lincoln’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Lincoln the details of certain political contributions. Lincoln may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Lincoln’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Lincoln Financial Group are considered property of Lincoln Financial Group and are not subject to payment of agency fees.
Lincoln Financial Group (“LFG”) is an Equal Opportunity employer and, as such, is committed in policy and practice to recruit, hire, compensate, train and promote, in all job classifications, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, Veteran status, or genetic information. Applicants are evaluated on the basis of job qualifications. If you are a person with a disability that impedes your ability to express your interest for a position through our online application process, or require TTY/TDD assistance, contact us by calling [Register to View] .
This Employer Participates in E-Verify. See the [Register to View] notices.
Este Empleador Participa en E-Verify. Ver el [Register to View] avisos.