Technical Staffing Recruiter-Evansville IN
About TEKsystems and TEKsystems Global Services
We’re TEKsystems. We accelerate business transformation for our customers. We bring real-world expertise to solve complex technology, business and talent challenges—across the globe. We’re a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 customers, including 80% of the Fortune 500 across North America, Europe and Asia, who partner with us for our scale, full-stack capabilities and speed. We’re strategic thinkers, hands-on collaborators, helping customers capitalize on change. We’re building tomorrow by delivering business outcomes and driving positive impacts in our global communities. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Growth potential within the organization including various career paths in Recruiting and B2B Sales
- An elite and continuous recruiter training program within the IT Talent Solutions and Services industry
- Dynamic and diverse culture within a strong team environment
- Opportunities for continued education and education assistance
- Unlimited earning potential, including a competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure
- Charitable and social responsibility opportunities
- Recruit top IT consultants and serve as the main point of contact throughout the entire recruiting experience cycle
- Build and maintain relationships with consultant including outbound calling to match them with the best opportunities
- Understand our clients’ business and IT initiatives, as well as their specific technical and cultural environments to best match the career goals of consultants with their hiring needs
- Negotiate unique compensation packages (wages, benefits, etc) to attract and hire candidates for our clients’ needs
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree OR Military experience OR Associates Degree and at least 3 years of professional experience OR 4 years of professional experience in a customer facing role
- Enthusiasm to network and build strong relationships with others while maintaining high ethical standards
- The preference and ability to work in a team environment and the ability to relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people
- A desire for a career in a commission driven, performance-based environment where it is necessary to quickly and consistently identify and pursue beneficial new opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills that are leveraged to seek out others’ perspectives by asking good questions
- An eagerness to learn is necessary with enthusiasm to experiment to find best possible solutions
You will receive a competitive base salary, commission, and an exceptional benefits package including a 401(k) company matched retirement savings plan, parental leave and vacation, personal & holiday pay. TEKsystems also offers the following employee benefits: medical, dental, prescription, vision, life & accident insurance, short & long-term disability coverage, and a life-balance referral and counseling service program!
For further company information, please visit www.teksystems.com.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, genetic information, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.