Technologist Customer Service Rep
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor's degree Biological Science/Medical Technologist required
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- Experience working in a contact center/call center environment is preferred
- Prior healthcare industry, such as a physician's office or a hospital highly is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite is required
- Experience with [Register to View] and/or Laboratory Information Systems is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent ability to listen and respond
- Must be courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Excellent multitasking abilities required
- Strong flexibility and the ability to manage and adapt to changing priorities quickly
- Bilingual in English and Spanish highly desirable
Monday - Friday 10:00AM - 6:30PM
If you're looking for a career that offers opportunities for growth, continual development, professional challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply today!
LabCorp is seeking a Customer Service Support Representative to join our team This position will work with physician offices, hospital laboratories, patients and internal customers to ensure that all client needs are addressed accurately and efficiently. The Customer Service Support Representative will provide product education and handle a wide variety of questions while ensuring a world-class customer experience. The ideal candidate will be passionate about Customer Service and motivated to work with a customer centric team in an innovative company.
- Act a liaison between LabCorp, the customer base and patients
- Resolve routine customer requests with products or services via inbound, outbound calls, or the Internet
- Speak with customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using protocol procedures
- Inquire, clarify, and confirm customer requirements and understanding of the solution
- Provide additional customer education and information as needed
- Qualify and establish inbound new customers requesting LabCorp's products and services
- Work in multiple databases to research complex issues and questions
- Notify clients of test results in a timely and accurate manner
- Review test forms for accuracy and report any discrepancies
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance
- Perform administrative support for medical record management, CRM data maintenance, and internal records to assure HIPAA compliance
- State Medical Technologist License required
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .