Junior .NET Developer - Intern
At Labcorp, we provide real-world experience by working on assignments in a team atmosphere, which furthers an education in STEM and Healthcare disciplines. Our interns have the opportunity to showcase their work by demonstrating their achievements to their supervisors, their mentors, and our senior management team. Each intern will participate in group projects that illustrate their creativity and build on their technical teamwork skills
The candidate will function as an Application Developer with a focus on .NET and web-based software solutions. As part of the development team, the candidate will work to deliver business features for HealthCare domain. The role will involve design and development of software applications using .NET and database technologies. This role is in a high performing team with growth opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Working closely with internal staff to understand functional software requirement, developing and verifying software solutions to meet immediate technical goals in context of corporate business priorities
- Knowledge or some experience with C#/Java/Relational databases would be nice to have.
- Knowledge of application design activities, tools and techniques; ability to utilize these to convert business requirements and logical models into technical application designs and code
- Team player with a proactive attitude, the ability to be productive in a dynamic / collaborative environment and strong oral and written communication skills
- Work closely with software architects and technical leads on code review and creating unit tests
- Requires a BS degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] [Register to View] target="_blank">.