Data Entry Specialist
New Ricoh Employees will be eligible for a $350 Sign on Bonus!!
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Provides high-speed manual key data entry and verification from incoming hardcopy documents. Provides document classification validation of automatically classified documents. Provides data validation of automatically extracted data from digital documents. Provides redaction validation of automatically applied redaction of digital documents. Provides manual meta-data indexing from digital documents. Provides quality control of documents converted to digital format. Provides check data validation of incoming checks. Provides check batch total reconciliation. Provides check amount account distribution as required by customer.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for accurate high-speed (15,000 KS per hour) of hardcopy documents into the Unibase Data Entry Software.
- Analyze automated document classification exceptions of digital documents and make corrections as necessary.
- Analyze automated extracted data exceptions (low confidence level) from data and make corrections as necessary.
- Analyze automated redacted data exceptions (low confidence level) from data and make corrections as necessary.
- Responsible for manually entering meta-data index information from digital documents.
- Analyze digital checks and accompanying coupons/documentation to ensure proper payee, valid check date, and check is signed. Make corrections according to policy and procedures to include generating proper Check Return Letter, if necessary.
- Analyze automatically extracted check CAR/LAR amounts and make corrections as necessary. Ensure fiscal control of check batches.