Forms Management Specialist
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
- Presents professional appearance to clients by dressing in a professional attire according to company standards.
- Presents a clean and organized working area.
- Maintains and orders inventories of equipment parts in accordance with company guidelines and processes.
- Meets company attendance standards by reporting to work punctually and working all scheduled hours and any required overtime.
- Organizes a job by validating job name and number, reading instructions on the Job Request Form and organizing supplies.
- Performs a full range of servicing and repair service procedures including diagnostics, installation, removal and retrofits on a core set of highly complex office products.
- Demonstrates required digital competencies associated with assigned products and level assignments.
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs or replaces equipment components as necessary.
- Completes technical training on new equipment as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Requires minimum of 3 years of related experience; 5 years is preferred.
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.replacing machine oil, etc.) and having a working knowledge of machine codes to report, in the event of equipment failure.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits