Print Support Specialist I
Come Create at Ricoh
If you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services, solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.
Ricoh is an integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and harness the power of information—how it is collected, stored, managed, and shared—to unlock the potential in every organization. We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers’ success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future. If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of excellence into tomorrow.
Invest in yourself
At Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance programs.
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness, and ongoing personal and professional development.
Responsible for the daily support of site specific network and workstation printers. Responds to customer requests for technical support and training with the focus being on customer service. Documents all service calls and requests using TRAC Solution and escalates serious problems to a Customer Service Technician and, as necessary, to the Integrated Account Manager. Works to ensure that the service level agreements between the customer and RICOH are achieved. In addition, responsibilities may include the procurement of printer hardware and the management of an on-site parts/consumables inventory.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily support of network and workstation printers
- Responds to customer support requests and ensures that they are resolved quickly, accurately, and professionally. Escalates problems to a technician as necessary
- Keeps the customer up to date on the progress of problem resolution
- Provides end users with detailed remote access knowledge and documents complete trouble shooting information
- Provides regular account updates, to include information on fleet status and performance, to the Printer Fleet Manager or Integrated Account Manager
- Responsible for on-site hardware - consumables inventory
- Responsible for printer procurement as required by the customer
- Responsible for printer hot swap inventory
- Documents and reports all fleet meter reads
- Maintains printer fleet tools/databases
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Typically requires:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) with additional education preferred
- IT Help Desk Support experience (application - hardware support)
- Technical Training - Certifications: HP Certifications
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits