Bedside Data Capture (BDC) Edit Check Writer
- Perform any post-go-live changes to the edit checks and / or methods within the BDC system.
- With assistance, meet with assigned project team to discuss contractual obligations and timelines.
- Plans, prioritizes, and manages a workload and the associated responsibilities.
- Exhibit good imparting, analytical skills along with testing, troubleshooting, error fixing, and documentation skills.
- Participate in the ongoing review of the processes used to ensure adaptation of best practices.
- Conduct Peer Review/Quality control of study design for assigned projects.
- Understand good documentation practices.
- Maintain an understanding of applicable regulatory requirements.
- Maintain accurate records of all work undertaken and record as appropriate in the training record and into timesheets within timeframes stipulated.
- Understands electronic data capture system and connection to electronic case report form (eCRF).
- Is aware of client expectations for edit check functionality and works to meet or exceed them.
- Serves as a contact for findings with other departments.
- Assists in the identification of study specific risks and assesses the impact and prioritization of the risks.
- Lead or assist with special projects as designated.
- Provides back-up or assists with the study build or study testing / validation processes.
- Work with other team members to support the creation of appropriate testing environments to support the testing methodologies.
- Supports development of new processes associated with system updates.
- Supports execution of system validation associated with system updates.
- Lead the development of visual analytics dashboard using tools like Spotfire/Tableau.
- Prepare and actively participate in internal business unit meetings as needed.
- May serve as a committee member in a governance structure for BDC system.
- Ensure effective cross functional teamwork among project and program team members.
- Effectively and proactively resolves conflicts as needed.
- Develops or is a SME contributor to department training material.
- Develop strategies and mentor staff to control risk and improve process when variance occurs in the execution of deliverables to a plan.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] [Register to View] target="_blank">.