•Do you have a passion for mental healthcare? Are you driven by fostering lasting customer relationships built on trust and collective success?
At Aetna Mental Wellbeing we are leading the industry in transforming mental wellbeing to deliver holistic end-to-end solutions that help consumers achieve their best health and be their best selves. We are seeking an ambitious Strategic Account Manager whose responsibilities include:
• Relationship management and strategy execution for a highly visible enterprise client located on the west coast.
• Develops and executes on retention and growth strategies. Responsible for profitable retention, growth, strategic initiatives, relationship development and service excellence.
• Develops productive and collaborative internal partnerships to create a comprehensive growth and service strategy.
• Consistently demonstrates Aetna Mental Wellbeing’s value proposition and aligns it to customer’s defined success metrics and objectives.
• Proactively identifies cross-sell opportunities and ensures profitable revenue and growth to Aetna.
• Partners with team members in meetings with clients to professionally represent Aetna Mental Wellbeing in the marketplace; articulates how mental wellbeing products and services can contribute to constituents’ objectives.
• Owns the customer lifecycle – from implementation to engagement strategies and contract renewals.
• Strong consultative and innovative approach to account management client support.
• Works cross-functionally to provide key customer feedback and process improvement suggestions.
• Leads monthly, quarterly and annual performance reviews and all associated preparation and presentations.
• Sets, communicates, implements and monitors performance metrics with assigned team; aligns assigned performance measures with company objectives.
• Candidate should have demonstrated success in creating innovative solutions, a successful track record in breaking through barriers with a positive attitude and a strong understanding of data analytics.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in account management or customer success within healthcare
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated success in consultative relationship management as evidenced by retention and growth
• Strong attention to detail, with a process and solution-oriented mindset
• Ability to analyze data to tell a compelling story
• Ability to critically think in high-pressure environments to resolve disputes and negotiate successful outcomes
• Demonstrated strength in strategic plan development and execution
• Strong financial acumen
• EAP/Behavioral Health background
• Clinical experience and or license
BA or higher
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.