Position Summary :
WFH flexibility. Some onsite work may be required. Onsite location New Albany, OH.
Schedule is 7:50 AM - 4:20 PM, EST, Monday-Friday. No weekends. Some holidays are required.
Responsible for provision of work-life consultation and informational services to members and plan sponsors; assesses needs, proposes care options, researches/screens potential services, provides resource referrals, and coaches individuals on how to use resources to handle various life and work situations
- Provides telephone Worklife consultation with members. - Provides telephone triage, crisis intervention and related
- Researches, locates and screens potential Worklife
services and resources that meet member's need and
provides referrals directly to member.
- Determines appropriate intervention action steps in
dealing with member situational concerns including cross
referral to EAP services or other internal/external
benefits that may meet their needs.
- Provides consultation to individuals with a variety of
presenting issues including emotional, lifestyle
management and work life concerns including but not
limited to elder care, child care, financial and legal
- Provides information to members and providers
regarding mental health, substance abuse benefits,
community treatment resources, and related mental
- Assists members with linkage to resources and/or
advises members how to access and choose services to
aid in the alleviation of stressors.
- Interacts with providers as appropriate to schedule
appointments and discuss concerns regarding specific
- Prepares member fulfillment related to relevant
materials, including provider profiles, letters, selection of
appropriate guidebooks, collating materials for mailing,
documenting fulfillment completion in the appropriate
EAP system, maintaining an inventory of materials.
- Performs follow up with member to ensure needs are
- Documents accurate member contacts and activities
according to enterprise, EAP and Worklife format using
Team member support:
- Works collaboratively with work life team to ensure
excellent customer service, prioritizing work, case
turnaround completion and improve workflow processes.
- Maintain a collaborative working relationship with Aetna
EAP call centers
- Performs work life projects for account management and
- Collaborate with team of professionals in a way that
supports a positive clinical outcome and continuity of
care for all members Compliance with Policies and
- Protects the confidentiality of member information and
adheres to enterprise, EAP and Worklife policies
- Maintains accurate and complete documentation of
required information that meets risk management and
- Maintain current licensure in good standing, seek
professional development and meet all licensure
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
1+ years of experience working in call center environment
in a behavioral health setting
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office
applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook, and Teams
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented telephonic
call center environment.
- 1+ year of experience in a social or human services
setting preferred (case management, clinical, psychiatric,
- Knowledge and /or experience in Employee Assistance
- Experience with performing triages and locating/
referring to community resources
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in social work
or health related field.
Bachelor's degree (or equivalent experience) in social work
or health related field.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.