Pharmacy Technician - $1,500 BONUS - Sterile Compounding
**This position includes a retention bonus for external new hires. $500 received at three months of employment and $1,000 at twelve months of employment.**
As a Pharmacy Technician I – Sterile Compounding you will be working with cutting edge technology compounding specialized and complex therapies within the clean room environment. The Pharmacy Technician is essential to ensuring patients receive their medications in a timely manner. The Pharmacy Technician position is responsible for utilizing their clinical and IV/TPN knowledge alongside the pharmacist to provide specialty infusion services that will be delivered/ administered to patients in their homes.
As part of the Coram Sterile Compounding team you will utilize your clinical knowledge and provide our patients with the smooth service and delivery of their medication to their homes. Make a difference by bringing your personal touch and clinical experiences that will support our patient’s one on one care.
Additional responsibilities of the Pharmacy Technician I - Sterile Compounding include:
- Preparation and compounding of sterile products
- Maintaining the pharmacy clean room suite to 797 requirements
- Documentation of IV admixture and clean room suite sterility testing
- Complete order entry and refills under the supervision of the pharmacist
- Inventory management and storage, complete appropriate documentation, such as labels, log sheets and reports
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs
- Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key partners and patients
- Additional licensure may be required in multi-state service areas
Learn more about us: [Register to View] Range
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Active state Pharmacy Technician license required as outlined by state guidelines
- Minimum of 1 year of pharmacy technician experience
- National Pharmacy Technician certification preferred
- 2+ years of IV compounding experience
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.