Analyst - Dose Analysis (Chemist)
Are you an experienced chemist or New Grad Professional? Are you looking to embark on a new challenge in your career, or start your career in Lab Science? If so, LabCorp wants to speak with you about exciting opportunities to join our team as an Analyst - Dose Analysis (Chemist) in Madison, WI. In this position you will work in a Laboratory setting working on various studies. You will be using High-performance liquid chromatography.
Be a part of our overall mission at LabCorp: -Bringing Medical Advances to the forefront helping many people.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Learns to conduct routine analyses in compliance with applicable methods, protocols, SOPs, and regulatory agency guidelines.
- Learns how to document work and maintain study documentation and laboratory records.
- Learns how to use laboratory equipment appropriate for assigned tasks.
- Attends and participates in project meetings.
- Learns to perform QC review of data.
- Learns to recognize deviations from normal results and informs Study Director, Principal Investigator and/or management of any problems and/or deviations that may affect the integrity of the data.
- Learns to plan assigned workload on a daily basis and effectively schedule multiple assignments.
- Contributes to a cohesive team environment. Plans individual workload in coordination with team members.
- Supports process improvement initiatives.
- Maintains a clean and safe laboratory work environment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Learns to interact with internal clients.
Explore research careers and be a part of something bigger!
How you will be rewarded!
• Enjoy 24 days of personal-time-off (PTO) (pro-rated depending on start date)
• Have access to other great benefits including: tuition reimbursement, paid holidays, a 401(k) plan with a generous company match and of course medical and dental insurance.
• 401 (k)-Labcorp will match dollar-for-dollar matching contribution on the amount you contribute up to the first 5% of your eligible compensation. You are immediately eligible for the company match, no matter your length of service and you are always 100% vested in your own contributions, company matching dollars, as well as any earnings.
• Have the option to participate in the Labcorp Education Advantage program where you have access to over 15 Undergraduate On-line Degree Programs offered through Arizona State University (ASU). Tuition is paid by Labcorp!
Access to growth opportunities
With the support of exceptional people from across the globe, you’ll be empowered to own your career journey with:
• Formal and informal mentoring opportunities
• Extensive training and job shadowing opportunities
• Personalized development planning
• Exposure to many drug development scientific career paths
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.