Associate Brand Manager, Media
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
- An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement, the [Register to View] student debt program and [Register to View] education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
This position is onsite in Alameda, CA in the Abbott Diabetes Care Division.
We’re focused on helping people with diabetes manage their health with life-changing products that provide accurate data to drive better-informed decisions. We’re revolutionizing the way people monitor their glucose levels with our new sensing technology.
The Associate Brand Manager, Media is a critical role within the US Commercial Team. The individual will help to drive awareness, consideration, and advocacy for FreeStyle Libre products by strengthening and evolving ADCs media strategy for HCPs and digital tools for the sales field and our customers. If you thrive in a fast paced, creative, and explosive growth environment – this role is for you.
What You’ll Work On
- Create and amplify paid digital presence of FreeStyle Libre for health care providers in the US market
- Collaborate closely with cross channel marketing, platform and technology teams to inform and pull through customer centric engagement
- Assist in evaluation of channel efforts and/or customer investments to drive patient adoption and positive return on investment.
- Works closely with Digital implementation team to develop, execute, and assess product marketing programs/tactics that respond to customer and marketplace needs. Collaborate with the CRM, website & analytics teams on creative optimization across channels.
- Collaborate in developing digital sales tools (website, CRM, and all multi-channel media), training materials, and field sales and customer communications. Support field efforts to participate in and conduct local channel meetings that drive customer adoption.
- Define digital KPIs, measurement plans and synthesize data to gain insights for enhancing customer experience & engagement.
- Bachelors Degree required. MBA preferred or at least three years previous marketing/sales experience.
- Media strategy and creative development
- Agency management
- Strong presentation & communication skills, strategic planning, critical thinking, and analysis of market conditions.
- Executive education or master’s degree is desired and considered a plus.
- Marketing experience in medical devices or services, esp. at a large organization. Ability or previous experience working in a regulated industry.
- Experience with web analytics, tag management, and CMS platforms
- Working knowledge of current web architecture best practices (e.g., design for security, resilience, performance)
- Strong quantitative, analytic, and problem-solving skills
- Passion for mastering new domains and proven ability to apply it to business needs
- Desire to continually learn
- Program management skills for a complex, regulated industry and a fast-paced matrixed work environment
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
The salary for this role is between $92,800 – $185,600