Technician I (Maintenance Infrastructure)
Performs trouble shooting, repair, preventive corrective maintenance of infrastructure on Wilson site, including manufacturing operations; Distribution other designated equipment and water systems in a qualified state to meet production schedules.
• Performs basic to intermediate trouble shooting, repair, preventive corrective maintenance of Wilson facility including Manufacturing operations.
• Performs all Preventive and corrective Maintenance in infrastructure on Wilson Site.
• Ensures all work carried out and equipment installed is safe, effective and in compliance with the appropriate industry and regulatory (FDA, DEA, OSHA) standards, and Departmental, Plant and Corporate Quality and HS&E policies and procedures.
• Complies with Novartis Shared Values and Behaviors. Develops and maintains strong profession-al relationships with customers and teammates.
• Communicates to supervisor opportunities to improve equipment reliability and reduce maintenance costs. Promptly advises Maintenance management of issues that will adversely and significantly affect Production schedules
• Ensures the completion of maintenance documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
• Performs other duties as assigned such as organization conference rooms, moving furniture, supporting Facilities team, etc.
• Adheres to all applicable procedures, cGMPs, company policies and any other quality or regulatory requirements. (For example: OSHA, DEA, FDA, EMEA, ANVISA, HS&E, etc.)
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $22.60 and $33.85/hour; however, base pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.