Fully remote in USA.
Shift Sunday-Thursday 10a-6:30p ET
Responsible for provision of telephone-based assessment, triage, consultation, counseling and informational services, delivered in a call center environment using a variety of advanced clinical assessments, motivational Interviewing and solution focused/short-term problem resolution.
Provides risk, substance abuse and mental health assessments to develop immediate action/safety plans based on level of urgency.
Has an understanding of various levels of care (mental health and substance use) to aid in appropriate recommendation of care based on the assessment of need.
Has an excellent ability to join with and collaborate with a member to understand their needs and be in alignment with the member’s theory of change.
Provides information to members regarding mental health, substance abuse, community treatment, and related mental health programs to assist members with linkage to resources to aid in the alleviation of stressors.
Collaborates with team of professionals in a way that supports a positive clinical outcome and continuity of care for all members
Requires use of multitasking skills to type/document while also using other tools to assist with call handing while speaking with members
Position protects the confidentiality of member information and
adheres to enterprise, EAP policies regarding confidentiality.
Position maintains accurate and complete documentation of
required information that meets risk management and regulatory requirements.
Position maintains current independent behavioral health license in good standing in the state where they reside, seeking professional development and meeting all state licensure requirements
Holiday work is expected.
-Schedules may be adjusted based on business need.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 1+ year of crisis intervention skills required
- Licensure: Valid independent professional licensure to practice per state regulations in one or more is required: LPC, LMFT, LCSW, LMHC or Clinical Psychologist
- Current valid professional licensure to practice pre state regulations
- 1+ years of EAP, Behavioral Health or Social Services experience
- 1+ years of crisis intervention skills
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Familiarity with brief therapy models and Motivational Interviewing
- Call Center work experience preferred
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport quickly to develop a high level of customer trust
- Experience in facilitating patient/client positive behavior change
- Strong computer and literacy skills
- 24x7x365 call center coverage needed, holiday coverage may be required
- Experience in handling mental health, psychiatric care, family situations and relationship concerns preferred
Master’s degree in counseling profession
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.