Sales Insights & Effectiveness - Manager Project Management
As a Manager, Project Management, you will support the development of the enterprise and business unit strategic plans related to the commercial Markets and Specialty Sales Enablement. The Manager, Project Management will have a key working relationship with a Lead Director. Together they will work towards guidance and direction within areas of expertise which includes Talent and Organizational design, developing relationships with constituents and cross functional team members as required in support of initiatives. This role will support the overall Process Management and Talent and Organization function within Sales Insights and Effectiveness.
The Manager, Project Management responsibilities are to manage day-to-day activities by utilizing project management standards and best practices. Requires the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and the ability to keep all efforts moving toward resolution in a timely manner.
Additional responsibilities of the Manager, Project Management include:
- Ensures the end state of the project and/or business operations meets business objective(s) and that all deliverables and due dates are met.
- Highly collaborative process often requires managing relationships across multiple functional areas.
- Interact, effectively communicate, and impact and influence team members at all levels of your department
- Assist in preparing advocacy material
- Record managing projects, meeting project objectives and project due dates
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- At least 3 years of project management experience.
- Minimum 2 years of exposure to management consulting, financial analysis, operations management, sales or account management, and/or marketing.
- Experience with mid-sized cross-functional initiatives, with a moderate to high degree of complexity.
- Lean background experience.
- Exposure to successfully implementing strategy or change initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree is desired or equivalent work experience.
- Project Management certification(s)
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.