Phlebotomist Supervisor $2,000 Sign on Bonus (Ashville, NC)
This site requires workers to be vaccinated for COVID-19. LabCorp will consider reasonable accommodations If you are in need of an exemption due to a medical contraindication/disability or sincerely-held religious belief.
As a Phlebotomy Supervisor you will lead a team of Phlebotomists and directly impact the Patient/Client experience. You will manage and oversee all aspects of our LabCorp patient service centers and designated client locations. This role emphasizes your ability to lead, inspire, and develop others. If you are passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then LabCorp could be a great next career step!
Monday- Friday 6AM-6PM (Varies)
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is a plus
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist; 4 years is preferred
- Prior supervisor experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to lead others
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize duties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Supervise a team of (26) phlebotomists working in Patient Service Centers and/or physician's offices in Hickory, NC area
- Manage patient flow, wait times, and inventory levels and information logs
- Monitor monthly productivity and report any deviations as necessary
- Coordinate phlebotomists' schedules through resourceful and creative thinking
- Perform operational duties such as payroll, monthly schedules and performance appraisals
- Partner with Human Resources regarding employee relations issues and disciplinary actions
- Hire and train phlebotomists to fill any open positions
- Communicate effectively to internal and external customers including patients, client office staff, sales team, logistics and senior management
- Provide exceptional customer service to all patients and clients
- Assist in the set-up of new Patient Service Centers or Client Offices
- Provide resolution of any patient or client issues
- Perform, collect and prepare specimens when needed
- Travel to additional sites as necessary
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .