Senior Payroll Specialist
Labcorp has an incredible impact on millions of lives worldwide. Be a part of this life-saving work and help improve patients' lives while growing your career.
Are you a qualified professional with Payroll experience looking for your next opportunity within a global organization?
Do you have previous experience using Workday or ADP?
Do you want to work for an industry with a mission to improve human lives?
If you answered YES, come join the Labcorp Payroll team!
- Workday end to end payroll processing experience
- Test execution experience, familiarity and ability to navigate throughout Workday
- Data entry skill within Workday (data entry skills within ADP is a plus)
- Workday reporting familiarity, payroll controls/validations
- Balancing weekly, quarterly and annual tax jurisdiction processings and filings
- Auditing payroll processing results
- Balancing W-2's
- Creating W-2c's
- Analyze documents
- Maintaining logs/records
- Moving money when needed between jurisdictions
- Researching inquiries
- Completion of ad hoc projects and tasks, as required
What we can offer you:
- Opportunity to join a dynamic team and learn from the experienced professionals;
- Attractive pay;
- Holiday pay;
- Medical, Dental, and Supplemental Insurance;
- Position may be eligible for remote work.
- Good Excel skills
- Attention to detail
- Systems experience, preferably Workday
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Proven payroll experience
- Payroll or Accounting Qualification is desirable but not required
Pay Range: $32,739 - $71,500
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please [Register to View] .
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .