Certified Nurse Assistant - CNA
The Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) will work in an enhanced capacity to drive significant clinical and operational efficiencies at the practice level. Under the supervision of a MinuteClinic Health Services Supervisor, with day-to-day direction from the clinic Provider, the CNA will focus on appointment management, workflow optimization & support, and enable growth, while also being able to provide a limited scope of clinical patient care based on state regulations.
1. Provide holistic, evidenced-based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients. This includes education and treatment for pregnancy prevention, sexually transmitted infection (STI) Prevention and safer sex practices.
2. Offers and holistic, evidenced-based care inclusive of accurate assessment, diagnosis, treatment, management of health problems, health counseling, and disposition planning for our patients. This includes education and treatment for pregnancy prevention, sexually transmitted infection (STI) Prevention and safer sex practices.
3. Ability to perform Basic Life Support (BLS) assistance, including but not limited to performing CPR and operating an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
The physical demands described herein are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, use hands to write, operate the computer, phone, speak intelligibly and hear. Specific vision abilities include the ability to view and read a computer and POCT test results. The employee must be able to understand and answer questions and be able to communicate with the public. The employee must be able to work at least 9 hours per day.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
Minimum of one-year related work experience to include working with patients in an outpatient or ambulatory care setting and under the direct supervision of an advanced practice provider.
The CNA must have a Nurse Aide or Nurse Assistant Certification.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Demonstrates effective verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrates initiative, problem solving ability, adaptability, and flexibility
• Ability to take and pass a FIT test with the respirators that MinuteClinic provides, and to wear the provided respirator mask when protocol requires.
20% - float to nearby local clinic locations to support staffing needs.
Demonstrated proficiency with using an EHR (Electronic Health Record).
Current or recent experience with an Electronic Health Record (EHR), such as EPIC
High School Diploma or General Equivalent Development (GED)
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.