HDMS Sales Director
Eligible to Apply Anywhere in the US
Responsible for building pipeline and selling data warehouse and analytics to Health Plans and TPAs. Accountable for achieving a defined sales objective.
• Identifies and evaluates strategic sales opportunities in order to build high quality pipeline and close sales.
• Establishes, maintains and grows relationships with key
strategic decision makers in consultant and prospect organizations in order to further build positive brand recognition and drive revenue growth.
• Develops and implements complex strategic sales plan at a prospect specific level.
• Interfaces with all levels of management to negotiate and influence consensus.
• Coordinates the development of customized offerings with Product Development, Finance, IT, Clinical Operations, Legal and other internal Departments.
• Provides strategic direction and leadership to Proposal team and other departments in RFP responses.
• Actively participates and leads internal meetings and trainings.
• Grows and maintains extensive industry knowledge and best practices through active involvement in national and international trade shows, competitive analyses participation and prospect identification and relationship management
• Leads end to end RFP process management including creating and presenting cost proposals and pricing models and contract negotiation Experience Required:
• Extensive network of plan sponsor, payer, and/or provider contacts including CSuite level for large employers and thought leaders for national consulting firms
• Persuasive and proven negotiating skills with a strong professional executive presence and motivating public speaking experience.
• Strong technology and information systems background with emphasis on healthcare solution and consultative sales
• Excellent process management skills, with demonstrated achievements in developing and establishing successful integrated sales and marketing campaigns for new business
• Business Development planning and execution skills; ROI and product demonstration skills
• Ability to work well both independently and as part of an innovative team in a deadline driven, fast paced matrix environment
• Established record of success building long term relationships at the highest levels of corporate.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Up to 10+ years of experience in healthcare or managed care industry
- Up to 10+ years of experience with a large, complex sales process and advanced sales techniques in a long sales cycle
- Significant experience with new business development
- Strong SalesForce pipeline and revenue management skills
- Health Plan and TPA experience
- Claim analytics experience
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (HS diploma + 4 years relevant experience)
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.