Project Manager, End to End New Drug Product Facility
Are you energized by a highly visible End to End Project Management role that allows you to influence senior stakeholders and shape highly effective business partnerships? If so, the Project Manager, End to End New drug Product Facility role could be an excellent opportunity to explore!
As Project Manager for this new build, you will manage the project team across the site, aligning with the strategic business plan for the business unit, supporting strategy and decision making with critical business insights.
This role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career, these responsibilities include some of the following…
- Responsible to directly lead multifunctional team for an implementation plan to introduce/start up new preparation, formulation, filling an inspection building in Marietta
- Build and select team to support the project
- Support the Global Engineering PM to meet budget objectives and project schedule timelines
- Participate at design review meetings and equipment selection
- Support the Global Engineering PM for Steering/Sponsors meetings
- Build implementation and start-up team
- Responsible to directly lead multifunctional team for an implementation plan to introduce/start up new building in Marietta, PA
- Responsible to develop a standard plan for introducing new building and relative equipment into Marietta Site, considering Technical and Strategic/Organizational constraints
- Assure adherence to GMP SOP, GES and Guidelines.
- Interact directly with External / Internal Stakeholders/Customers to assure their activities will be executed into Marietta maintaining timelines and complying with GMP.
- Responsible for developing staff as appropriate for career aspirations.
- Escalate resource constraints and/or issues to Site Head.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 10 Years of Project Management Experience
- Pharma or Biotech industry experience
- End to End (Greenfield facility build through Validation, Tech Transfer, Approvals and Commercial production) experience.
- Aseptic fill experience
- Experience with Greenfield projects of $150m and over
- Professional Certifications a plus (such as PMP etc.)
- mRNA technology experience
- Experience hiring/building site teams quickly to meet project timelines
- Cold Chain freezer experience
We make and supply medicines and vaccines all around the globe and our teams own every production stage, from creating quality products at our manufacturing sites to designing effective supply forecasting and regulatory inspections; all powered by digital, data and analytics. We operate at impressive scale, producing over 1.7 billion packs of medicine and 767 vaccine doses in 2021.
We continue to modernise, so we can launch even more new products at speed whilst turbo-charging delivery across our entire portfolio through our relentless focus on quality, safety, and service. The way we work will change. For some, the shift in technology and products will be revolutionary. Our R&D pipeline demands a new kind of supply chain, and we need the very best minds and capability to help us on our journey to make more complex products, harnessing the power of automation and robotics so we can work smarter together.
Find out more:
[Register to View] site.