Case Management Coordinator- Field (Brevard County)
Candidates must be located in Brevard County. This role will require 50-75% travel for face-to-face visits with members in Brevard County.
This opportunity offers a competitive salary and full benefits. Our organization promotes autonomy through a Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm EST working schedule, paid holidays, and flexibility as you coordinate the care of your members.
We are seeking self-motivated, energetic, detail oriented, highly organized, tech-savvy Case Management Coordinator to join our Case Management team. This opportunity offers a competitive salary and full benefits. Our organization promotes autonomy through a Monday-Friday working schedule, paid holidays, and flexibility as you coordinate the care of your members. Case Management Coordinator is responsible for telephonically and/or face to face assessing, planning, implementing, and coordinating all case management activities with members to evaluate the medical needs of the member to facilitate the member’s overall wellness. Case Management Coordinator will effectively manage a caseload that includes supportive and medically complex members. Develops a proactive course of action to address issues presented to enhance the short and long-term outcomes as well as opportunities to enhance a member’s overall wellness through integration. Case Management Coordinators will determine appropriate services and supports due to member’s health needs; including but not limited to: Prior Authorizations, Coordination with PCP and skilled providers, Condition management information, Medication review, Community resources and supports.
FUNDAMENTAL COMPONENTS/ JOB DECSRIPTION:
Utilizes critical thinking and judgment to collaborate and inform the case management process, in order to facilitate appropriate healthcare outcomes for members by providing care coordination, support and education for members through the use of care management tools and resources.
- Conducts comprehensive evaluation of Members using care management tools and information/data review
- Coordinates and implements assigned care plan activities and monitors care plan progress
- Conducts multidisciplinary review to achieve optimal outcomes
- Identifies and escalates quality of care issues through established channels
- Utilizes negotiation skills to secure appropriate options and services necessary to meet the member’s benefits and/or healthcare needs
- Utilizes influencing/ motivational interviewing skills to ensure maximum member engagement and promote lifestyle/behavior changes to achieve optimum level of health
- Provides coaching, information and support to empower the member to make ongoing independent medical and/or healthy lifestyle choices
- Helps member actively and knowledgably participate with their provider in healthcare decision-making
Monitoring, Evaluation and Documentation of Care:
- Utilizes case management and quality management processes in compliance with regulatory and accreditation guidelines and company policies and procedures.
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- 2+ years experience in behavioral health, social services, psychiatric and/or mental health required.
- 1+ year experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Managed care experience preferred.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Case management experience preferred.
- Discharge planning experience preferred.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and effectively adapt to a fast
paced changing environment
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Bachelor's Degree required, preference to Social Work, Psychology, Human Services or Mental Health field degrees.
- Master's degree preferred.
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.