Support Account Manager Associate-CT
This is an excellent opportunity to interface with Account Management and our Client partners. As a seasoned healthcare professional, you will use your expertise to support our Account Management team as they grow our business through retention activities.
Provides proactive account management support, development of strong relationships by partnering with the Account Manager/Account Director for existing customers in Group Retiree Solutions. The Analyst, Account Manager is an operations expert that helps maintain order and tracking of critical information about our client book of business.
Assists the Account Management team in developing and executing customer service strategy.
• Identifies customer specific service issues, solutions and leads resolution of issues working with other areas to implement
• Responds to customers' requests for network analysis, benefit plan design changes, and benefit questions and clarifications
• Collaborates with account management team to achieve growth/renewal objectives; may assist in preparation and delivery of renewal packages.
• Support plan administration activities, including installation, open-enrollment, plan set-up, eligibility, billing and drafting by working proactively with support areas.
• May assist in training on product and policy questions.
• May take initial calls for direct sales requests and forward requests to appropriate sales staff
You must have the ability to travel. Travel may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice, and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
On occasion, you will be asked perform the functions of an Account Manager and assist in retaining a temporary assigned book of business and achieve above-average client satisfaction. You will function as a “jack of all trades” for the account team executing on support functions.
Your understanding of the Medicare Advantage and Part D regulations, commercial Benefits, and the differences in plan administration and member experience between the two, as well as keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health programs for departmental success.
The typical pay range for this role is:
This pay range represents the base hourly rate or base annual full-time salary for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual base salary offer will depend on a variety of factors including experience, education, geography and other relevant factors. This position is eligible for a CVS Health bonus, commission or short-term incentive program in addition to the base pay range listed above.
In addition to your compensation, enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities. The Company offers a full range of medical, dental, and vision benefits. Eligible employees may enroll in the Company's 401(k) retirement savings plan, and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan is also available for eligible employees. The Company provides a fully-paid term life insurance plan to eligible employees, and short-term and long term disability benefits. CVS Health also offers numerous well-being programs, education assistance, free development courses, a CVS store discount, and discount programs with participating partners. As for time off, Company employees enjoy Paid Time Off (PTO) or vacation pay, as well as paid holidays throughout the calendar year. Number of paid holidays, sick time and other time off are provided consistent with relevant state law and Company policies.
For more detailed information on available benefits, please visit
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- 3 years of project management experience
- 3 years of strong experience in areas such as PBM or health plan account management, account services, implementation, Medicare, and/or related sales.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- State insurance license, as required by state law (or ability to obtain this license within first three months)
- College degree or 3-5 equivalent work experience
- Must possess a valid and current driver’s license.
5 Years Account Management Support
Archer Master book of Business
- College degree or 3-5 equivalent work experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.