Global Marketing Manager - LINGO
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Meet Lingo, a new biosensing technology that provides users a window into their body. Lingo tracks key biomarkers – such as glucose, ketones, and lactate – to help people make better decisions about their health and nutrition. Biowearable technology will digitize, decentralize and democratize healthcare, enabling consumers to take control of their own health.
Personalized healthcare is the future. Working on Lingo, you will help build a next-generation technology that enables individuals to make decisions about how to improve energy, lose weight or enhance athletic performance. The Lingo team embodies a start-up culture and mindset with the backing of Abbott, a company with a rich history of healthcare innovation. Join us and grow your career as you help Abbott shape the future of healthcare.
This position works out of our Alameda, CA location in Lingo.
- Partner with global peers and in-market experts to build the brand to achieve business goals.
- Translate and validate research findings into powerful insights to power the brand.
- Ensure alignment of cross-functions at Headquarters and Regions to insight direction.
- Build the Lingo brand globally.
- Partner with the global creative team to deliver global and regional campaigns.
- Drive measurement and analysis of all marketing activity to inform future campaigns.
- Ensure alignment of cross-functions at global and local level to brand value proposition direction.
- Work with Agency Partners to transform Insights into compelling marketing executions:
- Partner closely with advertising and digital marketing partners to create powerful, 360-degree marketing campaigns.
- Liaison effectively with global stakeholders, both at Headquarters and in the Regions, in a matrix organizational design to bring plans to fruition.
- Understand region needs and couple them with innovation characteristics to find a win-win in launch execution.
- By working with headquarters and regional partners, understand regulatory requirements to ensure new initiatives meet approvals.
- As for every leadership position, this individual is Responsible for compliance with applicable corporate and divisional policies and procedures.
Education: Bachelors Degree.
Experience/Background: Minimum 8 years.
- Previous experience working in a start-up environment.
- Previous experience working in a large corporation in a global environment.
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at [Register to View] , on Facebook at [Register to View] and on Twitter @AbbottNews and [Register to View] The salary for this role is between $118,100 – $236,100