Advanced Pharmacy Technician- IV
Are you a skilled Pharmacy Technician looking to advance your career? Looking to change into a closed-door pharmacy setting and gain new skillsets? Join our Omnicare closed-door pharmacy team as an Advanced Pharmacy Technician- and find a career that rewards you.
Day In The Life:
As an Advanced Pharmacy Technician, you will work to ensure all medication needs and regulatory compliance are met for our patients while working in various pharmacy workstations. Our back-end team focuses on order fulfillment including packaging and dispensing of medication, reviewing delivery orders and bins for accuracy, and coordinating stock rotations. Additional tasks and responsibilities include:
- Partnering with function supervisor to coordinate workflow for assigned areas that prepare and process medications
- Rotating and working in various assigned pharmacy workstations including Packaging, Staging, Returns, Receiving, Narcotics, IV, Ekit, Compounding, Omnicell Cycle Fill, Machine Packaging
- Receiving product deliveries, pull and stage product for distribution, rotate stock, and coordinate activities with drivers to ensure shipments are accurate and deliveries are timely
- Performing physical inventories of medication
The Team and Rewarding Benefits:
Omnicare, a CVS Health Company, provides care to those in skilled nursing facilities, assisted living communications, and chronic care settings.
Although Omnicare pharmacies are not open to the public, you’ll work amongst great colleagues in a supportive environment aligned with the company’s mission, allowing our customers to focus on giving their patients the best care.
Join us and enjoy the rewards of an organization that puts our heart into caring for our colleagues and our communities.
Here are a few benefit highlights—and, there’s more to love than listed here.
- Comprehensive benefits offered, include medical, Rx, dental, and vision.
- From paid holidays, vacation, and breaks to sick time, we even offer four weeks of paid parental leave for parents after one year of service.
- 401(k) savings plan with $-for-$ company match up to 5%, after one year of service with at least 1,000 hours. Stock Purchase Plan with 10% discount.
- 30% off discount for CVS Pharmacy store brands; 20% off other non-sale items in store and cvs.com.
- Tuition reimbursement, paid training programs, career advancement opportunities, and more!
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Certification/licensed/registered pharmacy technician or as required by state law
- One (1) or more years of experience as a pharmacy technician or equivalent experience
Pharmacy state certified technician, experience with IV fulfillment and dispensing, comfortable and proficient with sterile compounding following 797 guidelines. Flexibility.
- Verifiable High School Diploma or GED
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.