Inside Sales Representative Orlando FL office
Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 115,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You’ll also have access to:
· Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
· Free medical coverage for employees* via the Health Investment Plan (HIP) PPO
· An excellent retirement savings plan with high employer contribution · Tuition reimbursement, the Freedom 2 Save student debt program and FreeU education benefit - an affordable and convenient path to getting a bachelor’s degree.
· A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
· A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
Abbott Rapid Diagnostics is part of Abbott’s Diagnostics family of businesses, bringing together exceptional teams of experts and industry leading technologies to support diagnostic testing which provides important information for treatment and management of diseases and other conditions.
The position of Inside Sales Executive is within our Cardiometabolic business unit located at Abbott Rapid Diagnostics in our Orlando, Florida office (hybrid role).
The Inside Sales Executive (ISE) is responsible for achieving and/or exceeding defined sales goals and business objectives within an assigned geographic Region, Team, and/or campaign. The ISE communicates and collaborates daily with all members of the assigned team. The ISE’s duties may also involve working with third-parties, such as the company’s distribution partners or GPO representatives.
What You’ll Work On
- In collaboration with team members, develop and execute on a sales plan that includes the achievement of assigned sales goals
- Outbound calling to current and prospective customers to build sales funnel and close new business-minimum of 20-25 calls per day on average, with 8 meaningful conversations
- Develop and maintain trust-based relationships with assigned accounts
- Regular contact with top customers to ensure satisfaction and address issues
- Utilizing sales skills and training to uncover/develop customer needs and position targeted solutions to meet those needs. Navigating within a complex sales environment with a variety of decision-makers, including hospital administrators, department heads, technical staff, lab managers, point of care coordinators, pathologists, supply chain managers, and other healthcare professionals.
- Adeptness at navigating both the hospital environment as well as physician offices, urgent care centers and the large health systems that are comprised of all these facilities and more.
- Knowledge and skills to sell effectively across the entire healthcare market. Must be able to navigate decision making, identify and present relevant needs-based solutions, and generate accurate pricing proposals for a wide variety of different customer scenarios.
- Ability to close business in a direct sales environment as well as through third-party distributors.
- Extensive product knowledge of Cardiometabolic point of care solutions.
- Must be able to navigate customer conversations that can lead in a multitude of different directions to identify the right solution for the customer.
- Perform virtual/online product demonstrations, training, and other educational events
- Account research using available tools [Register to View] Power BI, Definitive, Hospital Compare, etc.)
- Market outreach (customer/distributor surveys, notifications, campaigns, promotions, invitations, events, etc.)
- Manage in-bound customer inquiries
- Schedule on-site meeting and product demonstrations for members of the field sales team as necessary
- Ad hoc assistance to team members, including proposal/quote generation, delivery of promotional materials, customer/distributor follow-up, etc.
- Effectively follow-through and follow-up with customer requests to ensure exceptional service with a high level of urgency and responsiveness to customer requests
- Accurately maintain customer and activity database using Salesforce.com
- 2 Years of Sales Experience and 4 year College Degree Required
- Demonstrated ability to operate independently without frequent supervision or guidance.
- Strong computer skills required including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool such as SFDC environment.
- Learning new technical information quickly and thoroughly in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated understanding of business management fundamentals, including pricing, profitability, contract management, ROI, etc.
- Understanding of key healthcare drivers and priorities, including how changes in care can impact clinical, operational, and financial outcomes for hospitals and other HCPs.
- Inside or outside sales experience where cold calls were a routine part of the role.
- Analytical & Informing – Strong ability to identify, analyze, develop, and execute a business plan and provide recommendations. Analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try to find solutions. Provides timely and correct information to others in order to achieve desired results.
- Interpersonal Savvy & Customer Focus – Relates well to all kinds of people – up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships. Acts with customers in mind. Quickly establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and confidence. Asks impactful questions and listens actively.
* Participants who complete a short wellness assessment qualify for FREE coverage in our HIP PPO medical plan. Free coverage applies in the next calendar year.
Learn more about our health and wellness benefits, which provide the security to help you and your family live full lives: www.abbottbenefits.com
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity. Connect with us at [Register to View] on Facebook at [Register to View] and on Twitter [Register to View] base pay for this position is $24.40 – $48.80 per hour. In specific locations, the pay range may vary from the range posted.