- Receive and sort clinical lab specimens
- Prepare specimens for testing and analysis
- Scan and/or data entry of specimen and patient information
- Ensure all lab equipment is working properly and perform minor instrumentation maintenance
- Troubleshoot any specimen related issues
- Replenish test bench supplies as needed
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Complete record logs and other administrative duties as requested
- Follow all Standard Operating Procedures to ensure safety and quality standards
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent w/1-2 years of experience
- Previous medical/lab or production experience is preferred
- Comfortability with handling biological specimens
- Ability to accurately identify specimens
- Basic computer knowledge and data entry skills
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work in a fast paced production environment and meet established turn-around times
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods of time
- Must pass a standardized color blindness test
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
Pay Range: $17.50 - $20 per hour plus 3rd shift differential.
Shift: Monday through Friday from 10:30pm to 7am. Additional hours may be required depending on business needs.
Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate’s skills and prior relevant experience, applicable degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data. Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off (PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Company bonus where applicable. For more detailed information, please [Register to View] .
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see our [Register to View] .