• Knowledge of pharmaceutical microbiology and/or compounding pharmacy operations, including regulatory requirements.
• Knowledge of the principles of microbiology, including bacteriology, serology, virology, parasitological, mycology, and hematology.
• Experienced with pharmaceutical microbiology test methods, procedures, terminology, equipment, supplies, and techniques.
• Experienced at analyzing data, interpreting results, summarizing findings and problem solving, including the knowledge of statistical techniques used in the treatment of scientific data.
• Ability to make policy recommendations based on scientific data.
• Knowledge of sources of literature in the field.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
Prior experience working in a cGMP environment or microbiology lab.
Verifiable High School diploma or GED is required
Preferred Bachelors in Life Science
Bring your heart to CVS Health Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver. Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable. We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.