Logistics Warehouse Operator - Jefferson City, MO
Background and Purpose of the Job
We are currently seeking a Logistics Operator in Jefferson City, MO, to support our evening shift. The incumbent will load/unload trucks, support production, store and maintain raw and packaging inventories. Logistics Operator is also required to operate, maintain, improve and repair equipment within our inbound and outbound areas. Such as our Depalletizer and Palletizer equipment. Work overtime as required. All Company employees must conduct Company business in every instance in accordance with the highest standards of ethical business conduct.
Location of the job: Jefferson City, MO
Overall Benefits & Perks (non-union)
[Register to View] target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Medical, Dental, Vision effective immediatelyopens in a new window | 401K | Profit Sharing | Tuition/Fitness Reimbursement | Paid Leaves | Quarterly Bonus Payouts | Uniforms and PPE provided (we follow all covid protocol and guidelines for your protection)
What You'll Do
- Actively supports the Plant’s WCM initiative by completing all scheduled training and assigned WCM responsibilities.
- Operates various fork trucks and pallet jacks after certification training, with periodic recertification.
- Operates palletizers and automatic bottle handling/ de-palletizer equipment.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding and use of productivity, safety, and informational tools (PCs, RF, JDA, SAP, Impact Sensors, Factory Systems).
- Ability to operate material handling equipment where appropriate (fork truck, pallet jack, sky Jack, deep reach, clamp apparatus, etc).
- Ability to train associates on warehouse systems and programs and document accordingly.
- Ability to use warehouse systems and programs (i.e. Work Orders, B.O.M., locator, etc).
- Move materials around Warehouse using SAP.
- Maintain housekeeping and 5-S program in assigned areas.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- At least 3 years of warehouse and fork truck experience.
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work the evening shift (6pm to 6:15am).
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see[Register to View]
target="_blank" rel="noreferrer">Equal Employment Opportunity Postersopens in a new window
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at [Register to View] target="_blank" [Register to View] >opens in a new window. Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.